Velocity Reviews

-   -   Keychain Digital Photo Viewer that works with MacOS X. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430410-keychain-digital-photo-viewer-that-works-with-macos-x.html)

mgrahm@trib.com 11-09-2006 06:49 PM

Keychain Digital Photo Viewer that works with MacOS X.

Hi all

I am looking to buy one of the small keychain digital photo viewers for
my mom or either her birthday or Christmas. Many of them don't say if
they will work on MaxOS X and then show they work only on Windows
98/XP. Did however find one at Brookstone, but price is $50 and I was
hoping to get something for less. Anyone out there have any
suggestions?

Thanks
Michael

Jolly Roger 11-09-2006 06:55 PM

Re: Keychain Digital Photo Viewer that works with MacOS X.

On 2006-11-09 12:49:17 -0600, "mgrahm@trib.com" <mgrahm@trib.com> said:

> Hi all
>
> I am looking to buy one of the small keychain digital photo viewers for
> my mom or either her birthday or Christmas. Many of them don't say if
> they will work on MaxOS X and then show they work only on Windows
> 98/XP. Did however find one at Brookstone, but price is $50 and I was
> hoping to get something for less. Anyone out there have any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks Michael

A word of advice:

Read the reviews about those things before you actually buy one. Most
of them use such cheap, small, bad-quality LCD screens that anything
but the most close-up, basic photo looks like a pile of ****
(literally). In general, you'll get what you pay for.

--
JR