Velocity Reviews

-   -   ORDER YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO BOOK! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430393-order-your-own-personalized-printed-photo-book.html)

Photo 11-09-2006 02:06 AM

ORDER YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO BOOK!

Turn your photos into a professionally designed and printed PHOTO BOOK
for any occasion, such as a Memory Book, Tribute Book, Wedding Book,
Anniversary Book, Family Book, Family Reunion Book, Children's Book,
Baby Book, Pet Book, etc!

Don't waste your precious photos in a regular photo album; Let MWW
CREATIONS use your photos to create you a professionally printed PHOTO
BOOK for any occasion, complete with captions and more!

All Photo Books are binded and printed on high quality paper.

Prices range according to how many pages are printed.

For more information on prices and layout, and to view a few sample
covers and pages of our beautiful Photo Books just click on our website
below.

Celcius 11-09-2006 01:09 PM

Re: Order your own personalized printed photo clendar! SPAM

news:1163037966.480878.282730@h54g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...