Velocity Reviews

-   -   where to buy a Nikon SF-210 slide feeder in Orlando/ Miami Florida? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430361-where-to-buy-a-nikon-sf-210-slide-feeder-in-orlando-miami-florida.html)

marsland 11-07-2006 09:40 PM

where to buy a Nikon SF-210 slide feeder in Orlando/ Miami Florida?

Hi,

I'm visitng southern Florida (Orlando/ Miami) next week and I would
like to buy a new Nikon SF-210 slide feeder for a Coolscan LS5000ED
scanner when I'm there, if possible. Can anyone suggest a photo store
that is likely to stocks this (rare) item? Thanks for your replies.

Marsland.

tomm42 11-08-2006 01:53 PM

Re: where to buy a Nikon SF-210 slide feeder in Orlando/ Miami Florida?

On Nov 7, 4:40 pm, "marsland" <robertesh...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm visitng southern Florida (Orlando/ Miami) next week and I would
> like to buy a new Nikon SF-210 slide feeder for a Coolscan LS5000ED
> scanner when I'm there, if possible. Can anyone suggest a photo store
> that is likely to stocks this (rare) item? Thanks for your replies.
>
> Marsland.

Not exactly a high volume item. I'd call B&H bhphoto.com in NY and they
may have one, could ship it to you overnight.

Tom