Velocity Reviews

-   -   Easyshare question (for Ron Baird) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430354-easyshare-question-for-ron-baird.html)

Marc 11-07-2006 04:42 PM

Easyshare question (for Ron Baird)

I recently downloaded the latest version of Easyshare and was delighted to
see that it now can print three 4x6 images in one 8.5"x11" sheet.

However, I noticed one "feature" that I wish was not there:

In printing three 4x6 on a portrait sheet, two of the images are laid down
in portrait at the top of the sheet while the third one is laid down in
landscape orientation below the first two. The problem is that the third
image overlaps the first two by about 1/16". Is Kodak aware of this or is
this something I am doing wrong at my end?

Let me know how this can be corrected.

Thanks

MW

Ron Baird 11-07-2006 10:11 PM

Re: Easyshare question (for Ron Baird)

Greetings Marc,

I am glad to help, Marc, and am looking into the issue. You have posed an
interesting dilemma. I have not tried this option until you brought it to my
attention. I have messaged the engineers regarding this issue and will be
glad to follow through for you. As soon as I have more information I will in
touch.

Best Regards,
Ron Baird

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) 11-07-2006 10:20 PM

Re: Easyshare question (for Ron Baird)

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:11:25 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "Ron Baird"
<ronbaird@kodak.com> wrote:

>Greetings Marc,
>
>I am glad to help, Marc, and am looking into the issue. You have posed an
>interesting dilemma. I have not tried this option until you brought it to my
>attention. I have messaged the engineers regarding this issue and will be
>glad to follow through for you. As soon as I have more information I will in
>touch.

Would it not help to first ask what printer he is trying to print to and
what exactly is the printable area available on a page given his choice of
paper and printer settings?

--
Ed Ruf (Usenet2@EdwardG.Ruf.com)