Velocity Reviews

-   -   msee212@youbanking.com (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430335-msee212-youbanking-com.html)

abhinav.pathak@gmail.com 11-06-2006 07:46 PM

msee212@youbanking.com

This is a test message

--
http://www.youbanking.com

John McWilliams 11-06-2006 09:41 PM

Re: msee212@youbanking.com

abhinav.pathak@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a test message

Test failed. Use group with "test" in its name, msee212@youbanking.com.

I know it's not intuitive, but there it is....

--

lsmft

In additon to it's, we can have hi's, her's and their's!!!

Help stamp out repetition, gratuitous apostrophe's, and NEEDLESS',
redundant, and WHOLLY UNNECESSARY CAPITALIZATION, **AND**superflous
*EMPHASIS*. And tautological statements which waste space and can be
repetitive or even wordy in and of temselves', thus taking more time to
read, or even think about; it's tedious and enervating.

These are *THE* internet *SCOURGES'*, along with exclamation points!!!