Velocity Reviews

-   -   ufraw on XP, no libgdk (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430297-ufraw-on-xp-no-libgdk.html)

prep@prep.synonet.com 11-04-2006 04:39 PM

ufraw on XP, no libgdk

Can anyone tell me where to get the libgdk that ufraw for windows
needs to run?

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.

Paul Mitchum 11-04-2006 09:33 PM

Re: ufraw on XP, no libgdk

<prep@prep.synonet.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to get the libgdk that ufraw for windows
> needs to run?

RTFM. :-)

Go here <http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Install.html> and scroll down to
the 'MS Windows for Dummies' part.

John McWilliams 11-04-2006 10:04 PM

Re: ufraw on XP, no libgdk

prep@prep.synonet.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to get the libgdk that ufraw for windows
> needs to run?

In a Windows froup??

--
lsmft

prep@prep.synonet.com 11-07-2006 04:06 PM

Re: ufraw on XP, no libgdk

usenet@mile23.c0m (Paul Mitchum) writes:

> <prep@prep.synonet.com> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone tell me where to get the libgdk that ufraw for windows
>> needs to run?

> RTFM. :-)
>
> Go here <http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Install.html> and scroll down to
> the 'MS Windows for Dummies' part.

Thanks. That reduces the vomit factor a little.