Velocity Reviews

-   -   software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430282-software.html)

ne1469 11-03-2006 10:30 PM

software

what is the best software for color correcting digital photos taken
underwater.

Charles Schuler 11-03-2006 10:48 PM

Re: software

"ne1469" <brant.klingemann@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1162593050.655117.233690@f16g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> what is the best software for color correcting digital photos taken
> underwater.

Color tweaking is a PITA with all of them (if you are fussy). Photoshop
Elements should be up to this as well as some free ware editors.

Scott W 11-03-2006 11:40 PM

Re: software

ne1469 wrote:
> what is the best software for color correcting digital photos taken
> underwater.

If you can shoot in raw mode it will make you life a lot easier.

Otherwise I use Photoshop Elements which seems to work well.

Scott