Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fall pics (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t430254-fall-pics.html)

Miles 11-02-2006 05:18 PM

Fall pics

Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517256

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517259

Raphael Bustin 11-03-2006 12:12 AM

Re: Fall pics

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
<mileschap@REMOVEMEpacbell.net> wrote:

>Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!

Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.

OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)

<http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com

Sheldon 11-03-2006 01:45 AM

Re: Fall pics

Fall in my yard: http://i11.tinypic.com/4e1ha4x.jpg

Ron Hunter 11-03-2006 10:40 AM

Re: Fall pics

Raphael Bustin wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
> <mileschap@REMOVEMEpacbell.net> wrote:
>

>> Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!
>>

> Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.
>
> OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
> About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)
>
> <http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>
>

> rafe b
> www.terrapinphoto.com

Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
areas, at any time of year. To each his own.

Raphael Bustin 11-03-2006 01:25 PM

Re: Fall pics

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 04:40:21 -0600, Ron Hunter <rphunter@charter.net>
wrote:

>Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
>areas, at any time of year. To each his own.

Scratch "Moonrise over Hernandez," then.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com

Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark) 11-04-2006 03:21 PM

Re: Fall pics

Ron Hunter wrote:

> Raphael Bustin wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
>> <mileschap@REMOVEMEpacbell.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!
>>>

>> Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.
>>
>> OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
>> About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)
>>
>> <http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>
>>

>> rafe b
>> www.terrapinphoto.com
>>

> Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
> areas, at any time of year. To each his own.

You just need to move a little north ;-)
http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries...ry.fall-colors

Roger

Rich 11-04-2006 06:37 PM

Re: Fall pics

Miles wrote:
> Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517256
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517259

Nice shots! Good to see some areas with that kind of coverage.