Velocity Reviews

-   -   Did my network disturb my wireless internet? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4302-did-my-network-disturb-my-wireless-internet.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TGlzYSBG?= 08-31-2004 12:59 AM

Did my network disturb my wireless internet?

Two computers in the house and one cable modem. The cable company told us it
would be cheaper to buy a wireless router than get two internet accounts from
them. Bought a Linksys wireless broadband router and a PCI adapter card.
Internet connection bewteen the computers was fine until we tried to set up a
network so the computers could share a printer. Ran Windows XP network
wizard, and now the client computer has no internet connection. It still has
a good signal from the router though. The network looks like it's set up on
the host computer, but it doesn't list the client computer. The client
computer gets an error message when I try to look at the network, it says I
may not have access and I should speak to the server's administrator (isn't
that me?). How do I fix this?