Velocity Reviews

-   -   Convert all Videos/Audio files to various other formats online (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t429929-convert-all-videos-audio-files-to-various-other-formats-online.html)

rishil 10-20-2006 02:42 AM

Convert all Videos/Audio files to various other formats online

No software is needed, and you don't have to register, only select
input and output formats, submit the form. It's easy !!

more details at
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-files-to.html

Enjoy !!

Don Stauffer in Minnesota 10-21-2006 10:12 PM

Re: Convert all Videos/Audio files to various other formats online

rishil wrote:
> No software is needed, and you don't have to register, only select
> input and output formats, submit the form. It's easy !!
>
> more details at
> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-files-to.html
>

> Enjoy !!

Kind of reminds me of the arguments against the first personal
computers. Some folks said, "why have your own computer? All you need
is a terminal, and you can use our low cost online service for this or
that instead. A terminal is much cheaper than a full-blown computer.
'course, you paid by the month for the services, but hey , a few bucks
a month doesn't count for much.

Me, I like having the computer, buying my own software, and not relying
on any online service that may or may not be around in a few months, or
may be free now but charge later.