Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Digital Photography (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f37-digital-photography.html)
-   -   Dragon (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t429464-dragon.html)

tom 09-29-2006 06:11 PM

Dragon
 
Hi !

Do you want to see a Dragon ?

http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...DSCN0070m2.htm

What do you think about ?

thank for your comment

More pictures here :
24h of "Le mans" in the night
http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/24h_...JPEG/index.htm
and for more galleries here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/

French, I am. And I don't write in english more than few word. So, excuse
me.

@+,
tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr



snapper@mailinator.com 09-29-2006 09:30 PM

Re: Dragon
 
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:11:25 +0200, "tom" <tomcuss@free.fr.nopub> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Do you want to see a Dragon ?


This Dragon is better.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200509/s1466734.htm


Fred Lebow 09-29-2006 10:01 PM

Re: Dragon
 
This is a nice dragon!
Thanks
Fred

--
<tomcuss@free.fr.nopub> wrote in message
news:451d61cb$0$22886$636a55ce@news.free.fr...
> Hi !
>
> Do you want to see a Dragon ?
>
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...DSCN0070m2.htm
>
> What do you think about ?
>
> thank for your comment
>
> More pictures here :
> 24h of "Le mans" in the night
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/24h_...JPEG/index.htm
> and for more galleries here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/
>
> French, I am. And I don't write in english more than few word. So, excuse
> me.
>
> @+,
> tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
>
>




tom 09-29-2006 10:08 PM

Re: Dragon
 

"Fred Lebow" <flebow@bigsky.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
KP-dnfb6p-ZPCoDYnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@centurytel.net...
> This is a nice dragon!
> Thanks
> Fred


Thanks for comment.

@+,
tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr



Stewy 09-30-2006 12:17 AM

Re: Dragon
 
In article <rj3rh2lh10p3l7f4vph9rb9phstimssjvo@4ax.com>,
snapper@mailinator.com wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:11:25 +0200, "tom" <tomcuss@free.fr.nopub> wrote:
>
> > Hi !
> >
> > Do you want to see a Dragon ?

>
> This Dragon is better.
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200509/s1466734.htm


You're BOTH wrong! This one is the best!

http://ww1.baywell.ne.jp/fpweb/drlat...ms/dragons.htm

Mark² 09-30-2006 07:50 AM

Re: Dragon
 
tom wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Do you want to see a Dragon ?
>
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Phot...DSCN0070m2.htm


VERY nice.
I liked the next two images in the animal series, also.

Mark²

--
Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
www.pbase.com/markuson



tom 09-30-2006 08:11 AM

Re: Dragon
 

"Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> a écrit dans le message
de news: MipTg.15992$nm1.14586@fed1read04...
> VERY nice.
> I liked the next two images in the animal series, also.



yes, me too.

>
> Mark²
>
> --
> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
> www.pbase.com/markuson
>


Thanks !

@+,
tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.