Velocity Reviews

-   -   Interesting (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t429300-interesting.html)

muma 09-22-2006 08:43 AM

Interesting

http://h.zorlu.sitemynet.com

yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye

Roy G 09-22-2006 10:41 AM

SPAM ?

"muma" <golkonak@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1158914626.851934.321990@i3g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...

yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye

Don't know if it might be interesting, and I am certainly not following a
link.

Looks like Spam

Paul Heslop 09-22-2006 11:13 AM

Re: SPAM ?

Roy G wrote:

> "muma" <golkonak@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1158914626.851934.321990@i3g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
>
> yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye
>
> Don't know if it might be interesting, and I am certainly not following a
> link.
>
> Looks like Spam

great minds think alike
--
Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
Stop and Look

Mark² 09-22-2006 11:54 PM

Re: SPAM ?

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Roy G wrote:
>>
>> "muma" <golkonak@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1158914626.851934.321990@i3g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
>>
>> yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye
>>
>> Don't know if it might be interesting, and I am certainly not
>> following a link.
>>
>> Looks like Spam

> great minds think alike

Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with narrative
in another tongue...
Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Paul Heslop 09-23-2006 10:21 AM

Re: SPAM ?

"Mark²" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Roy G wrote:
> >>
> >> "muma" <golkonak@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> news:1158914626.851934.321990@i3g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
> >>
> >> yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye
> >>
> >> Don't know if it might be interesting, and I am certainly not
> >> following a link.
> >>
> >> Looks like Spam

> > great minds think alike

> Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with narrative
> in another tongue...
> Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...
>
> --
> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
> www.pbase.com/markuson

There ya go, a trusting soul finds something of interest. I must be
getting cynical but I wish they would write something other than
'interesting' or whatever if they wish to get people to look at their
stuff.

Mark² 09-23-2006 11:10 AM

Re: SPAM ?

Paul Heslop wrote:
> "Mark²" wrote:
>>
>> Paul Heslop wrote:

>>> great minds think alike

>> Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with
>> narrative in another tongue...
>> Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...
>>
>> --
>> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
>> www.pbase.com/markuson

> There ya go, a trusting soul finds something of interest. I must be
> getting cynical but I wish they would write something other than
> 'interesting' or whatever if they wish to get people to look at their
> stuff.

Noting that the site is entirely non-English...I suspect that "interesting"
may have been all the English they could muster. :)

www.pbase.com/markuson

Paul Heslop 09-23-2006 12:01 PM

Re: SPAM ?

"Mark²" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:

> >> Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with
> >> narrative in another tongue...
> >> Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
> >> www.pbase.com/markuson

> > There ya go, a trusting soul finds something of interest. I must be
> > getting cynical but I wish they would write something other than
> > 'interesting' or whatever if they wish to get people to look at their
> > stuff.

> Noting that the site is entirely non-English...I suspect that "interesting"
> may have been all the English they could muster. :)

:O) probably

Bill Funk 09-23-2006 11:02 PM

Re: SPAM ?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:21:35 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"Mark²" wrote:
>>
>> Paul Heslop wrote:

>> > great minds think alike

>> Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with narrative
>> in another tongue...
>> Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...
>>
>> --
>> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
>> www.pbase.com/markuson

>There ya go, a trusting soul finds something of interest. I must be
>getting cynical but I wish they would write something other than
>'interesting' or whatever if they wish to get people to look at their
>stuff.

There are ways to do this without much danger.
I use Sandboxie
http://www.sandboxie.com/
A free sandbox that you can run programs in, that won't let anything
write to a drive.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Stewy 09-24-2006 12:23 AM

Re: SPAM ?

In article <G5PQg.34694$SH2.3057@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>,
"Roy G" <roy.gibson1@REMOVE.tesco.net> wrote:

> "muma" <golkonak@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1158914626.851934.321990@i3g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
>
> yenisarbademli/isparta/türkiye
>
> Don't know if it might be interesting, and I am certainly not following a
> link.
>
> Looks like Spam

You're wrong, I'm afraid. It looks like Turkey (the country not the bird)

Paul Heslop 09-24-2006 12:23 AM

Re: SPAM ?

Bill Funk wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:21:35 GMT, Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Actually, it seems to be merely some decent landscape photos, with narrative
> >> in another tongue...
> >> Some OK images there. A little slow to load, but not bad...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
> >> www.pbase.com/markuson

> >There ya go, a trusting soul finds something of interest. I must be
> >getting cynical but I wish they would write something other than
> >'interesting' or whatever if they wish to get people to look at their
> >stuff.

> There are ways to do this without much danger.
> I use Sandboxie
> http://www.sandboxie.com/
> A free sandbox that you can run programs in, that won't let anything
> write to a drive.
> --
> Bill Funk
> replace "g" with "a"

hmmm, I'm always a little afraid of new stuff (could tell you all
about it but you may become comatose :O) ) But this sort of thing
could be useful.

--
Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)