Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Creating Exams for self (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42924-re-creating-exams-for-self.html)

Grok 08-25-2003 01:09 PM

Re: Creating Exams for self

That would be Visual Studio.
Is this a trick question?

Syanide 08-26-2003 10:59 PM

Re: Creating Exams for self

hee..

----

Kline Sphere 08-27-2003 12:46 PM

Re: Creating Exams for self

>That would be Visual Studio.
>Is this a trick question?

Too easy!

Kline Sphere 08-28-2003 10:35 AM

Re: Creating Exams for self

This would be so easy to do yourself. Surely you could design and
develop this yourself. Heck, you could even try and sell it! Looking
at the posts in this group, would suggest you would have no end of
people ready to waste their hard earned dollars buying it!

Davin Mickelson 08-28-2003 06:31 PM

Re: Creating Exams for self

rajesha, if you are an aspiring MCSD, you should be diving at the
opportunity to write a testing tool yourself in .NET.

Write it as a .NET Windows application or an ASP.NET web application. Use a
SQL or Access database for a backend. Perhaps, you could use the Visio
Automation object to simulate the boxes. Use a Windows tree structure and
radio (option) buttons. An advanced version may use web services or .NET
remoting. As you are creating the application, you are actually learning
..NET for the exam. It's not that hard.

Come on, as developers we love to write stuff for ourselves (when we can
find the time). If you do not, rajesha, perhaps you should consider another
field in IT.

Besides, if you use someone else's tool, you'll just become frustrated
because it won't work exactly as you want it or it will be buggy and you'll
end up writing your own in the end.

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson