Velocity Reviews

-   -   What type of car do you drive, a white one? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t428654-what-type-of-car-do-you-drive-a-white-one.html)

AT 08-24-2006 12:59 AM

What type of car do you drive, a white one?

Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!

http://forum.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=238

Roy G 08-24-2006 04:27 PM

FACIST SPAM

"AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!

Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
classifications, any one is.

The only thing that matters is how good they are at photography.

It was Nasty Bastards with your sort of limited intellectual capacity which
provoked WW2, and ended with half of Germany being really ****ed on by the
Russians.

So just go and and seek the psychiatric help that you really need.

Roy G

Frank F. Matthews 08-24-2006 04:36 PM

Parochial twit.

Roy G wrote:

> "AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
>
>>Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
>>

> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
> group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
> classifications, any one is.

Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.

XP8 08-24-2006 04:50 PM

Re: FACIST SPAM

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:27:44 GMT, "Roy G"
<roy.gibson1@REMOVE.tesco.net> wrote:

>"AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googleg roups.com...
>> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
>>

>Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
>group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
>classifications, any one is.
>
>The only thing that matters is how good they are at photography.
>
>It was Nasty Bastards with your sort of limited intellectual capacity which
>provoked WW2, and ended with half of Germany being really ****ed on by the
>Russians.
>
>So just go and and seek the psychiatric help that you really need.

It was cross posted
rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survi valism

Hatunen 08-24-2006 05:00 PM

Re: FACIST SPAM

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:27:44 GMT, "Roy G"
<roy.gibson1@REMOVE.tesco.net> wrote:

>"AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googleg roups.com...
>> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
>>

>Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
>group.

Then why are you posting to rec.travel.europe?

************* DAVE HATUNEN (hatunen@cox.net) *************

Frank ess 08-24-2006 05:12 PM

Re: Parochial twit.

Frank F. Matthews wrote:
> Roy G wrote:
>
>> "AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
>>
>>> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
>>>

>> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a
>> photography group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other
>> of your idiotic classifications, any one is.

> Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.

rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survi valism

One of these groups is "yours", one of them "mine". Mine _IS_ a
photography group, and your message appeared in it.

Please take your custom elsewhere.

Thank you.

--
Frank ess
"One time, I got up the next morning and looked in the mirror

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) 08-24-2006 05:42 PM

Re: FACIST SPAM

Roy G wrote:

> "AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
>
>>Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
>>

> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
> group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
> classifications, any one is.

I think your sentiments are echoed on this European travel
group, too - but look at the unrelated groups the original
moron cross-posted to! (It's best to simply ignore spam -
although if it's REALLY offensive, you might try reporting
the poster to its ISP.)

Andrey Tarasevich 08-24-2006 06:18 PM

Re: FACIST SPAM

Roy G wrote:

> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
> group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
> classifications, any one is.

On the news server I use (supernews.com) the original message is not
visible at all. I don't know (and don't really care) how they filter out
messages like this, but the point is that the only way I can even know
it existed is your response. In the future please consider _not_
responding to idiotic spam messages at all. Ignoring spam messages has
always been the best strategy of dealing with them for a reason.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich

Frank F. Matthews 08-25-2006 12:49 AM

Re: Parochial twit.

Frank ess wrote:

> Frank F. Matthews wrote:
>
>> Roy G wrote:
>>
>>> "AT" <anthropologically2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:1156381186.730459.295280@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...

>>> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a
>>> photography group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other
>>> of your idiotic classifications, any one is.

>> Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.

> rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survi valism
>

> One of these groups is "yours", one of them "mine". Mine _IS_ a
> photography group, and your message appeared in it.
>
> Please take your custom elsewhere.
>
> Thank you.

The point is that when replying to a cross posted item it is silly to
refer to my group. It was a small attempt at education. I know
futility abounds.