Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please Advise (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42842-please-advise.html)

LSB 08-13-2003 07:58 AM

Please Advise

I understand that in order to get the certificate for
MCSD .NET I will need to sit for 4 papers. May I get some
advise from your experts out there how should I go about
studying it? Which paper I should sit for first,second and
so on. Please advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Somchai U. 08-13-2003 10:11 AM

Re: Please Advise

Start with your experienced work, either web app or windows app with your
preferred language. You do not need to pick the 2nd-4st test now.

Somchai

Jean-Michel Donatelli 08-18-2003 12:08 PM

Please Advise

Start with what you know best and keep the 70-300 for last
as it it a very different kind of exam. Don't hesitate to
get the transcenders if you can afford them (especially
for exam 70-300). They are worth it!
Good luck!

JM