Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP - I can't access my shared documents (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4284-help-i-cant-access-my-shared-documents.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QWRhbWJyaWNo?= 08-29-2004 02:57 AM

HELP - I can't access my shared documents

I have a laptop and a PC with a Microsoft Wireless Router. Up until 2 weeks
ago I was able to access files on the PC from my laptop and vice versa, I was
also able to share a printer. Now, when I go into "Network Places" the other
computer does not show up in my workgroup even though the workgroup name is
the same on each computer. I cannot detect the printer from the laptop and I
cannot access my shared documents. Can someone PLEASE help me?

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydGlzIEhlbmRyaWNrcw==?= 08-30-2004 09:31 PM

RE: HELP - I can't access my shared documents

Has either computer upgraded to SP2? Try turning the firewalls off on both
machines and see what happens.