Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews :) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t428257-best-site-for-buyers-of-digital-cameras-over-200-cameras-reviews.html)

chrisstian.b@gmail.com 08-06-2006 07:39 PM

Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews :)

Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
Best site ever :)

http://vip.netsurf.ru/browse/?r=213240

Paul Heslop 08-06-2006 09:02 PM

Re: Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews

chrisstian.b@gmail.com wrote:

> Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
> Best site ever :)

why does it have your ref number?
--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look

Steve 08-06-2006 10:01 PM

Roy G 08-06-2006 11:48 PM

LYING TOAD

<chrisstian.b@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1154893151.201540.97330@i3g2000cwc.googlegrou ps.com...
> Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
> Best site ever :)

It is, of course, a link to a Porn site.

Roy G

Paul Heslop 08-07-2006 12:23 AM

Steve wrote:

> > 3. Get FREE Traffic
> >
> > You can increase your balance, using our partnership program! It's ABSOLUTELY FREE, but takes some time. For getting traffic you must share you personal partner's link, which you can find in your Profile.
> > For more information, you can refer to the page of Partnership Program!

aye, that about sums it up