Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photographer in/near Wilmington needed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t428225-photographer-in-near-wilmington-needed.html)

Don Wiss 08-05-2006 01:46 PM

Photographer in/near Wilmington needed

I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
willing to take them please contact me privately.

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) 08-05-2006 02:04 PM

Re: Photographer in/near Wilmington needed

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, in rec.photo.digital Don Wiss
<donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>willing to take them please contact me privately.

Don.
You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
country, maybe even to one state. :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington
--
Ed Ruf (Usenet2@EdwardG.Ruf.com)

Don Wiss 08-05-2006 02:31 PM

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <egruf_usenet2@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>
>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
>country, maybe even to one state. :-)

I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
state I want the one in Delaware.

tomcas 08-05-2006 02:48 PM

Don Wiss wrote:
> "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <egruf_usenet2@cox.net> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>>

>>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
>>country, maybe even to one state. :-)

> I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
> outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
> state I want the one in Delaware.
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Expecting a photographer to dig into your links to find the location is
unrealistic. If you repost with Wilmington, DE in the subject header as
Ed has suggested you will have greater success.

Kinon O'cann 08-06-2006 01:01 AM

"Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message
> "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <egruf_usenet2@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>>
>>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
>>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
>>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
>>one
>>country, maybe even to one state. :-)

> I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
> outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
> state I want the one in Delaware.

There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

Fletis Humplebacker 08-06-2006 12:41 PM

Kinon O'cann wrote:
> "Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message

>>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
>>>one
>>>country, maybe even to one state. :-)

>>I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
>>outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
>>state I want the one in Delaware.

> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Monkee 08-06-2006 08:11 PM

"Fletis Humplebacker" <homi@zip.net> wrote in message

>> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

> I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

And there are at least two in the UK

Phil Kempster 08-06-2006 10:44 PM

Monkee wrote:
> "Fletis Humplebacker" <homi@zip.net> wrote in message
>
>>> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

>> I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

> And there are at least two in the UK

And one in South Australia.

Phil