Velocity Reviews

-   -   Timeframe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42739-timeframe.html)

Balajee Nagarajan 07-27-2003 04:44 AM

Timeframe

how long does it take(average) to prep for one exam. am
starting the prep for the first one. and want to finish by
end of sept.. is it feasible? and am planning to take th
C# track
..

Guy Cox 07-28-2003 03:09 AM

Re: Timeframe

I prepped for 70-229, 70-315, 70-316, and 70-320 about 6 days each... I was
able to knock out one exam a week. I'm taking my time prepping for 70-300 -
I needed a break.

Guy

Balajee Nagarajan 07-28-2003 03:40 AM

Timeframe

any tips or suggestions? am using the kalani book for 70-
315-any other would u like to suggest?