Velocity Reviews

-   -   taking on 70-229 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42733-taking-on-70-229-a.html)

Lisa Duchovny 07-25-2003 04:41 AM

taking on 70-229

Hi!

I will be taking on 70-229 this week. This shall make me a Microsoft
Certified Solutions Developer, my long cherished dream! Well, I am all
the more nervous this time. I am trusting Microsoft Press, NewRiders,
Sybase, and uCertify yet again!

Well if anybody can help me with the last minute tips, I will be
obliged.

JJ 07-26-2003 04:37 PM

taking on 70-229

Just be cool and relax, you'll do just fine. ;)

Martin Walker 07-28-2003 05:47 AM

Re: taking on 70-229

Hi Lisa,

I agree with Ken and JJ, you should not feel nervous. Be cool and go
for the exam, you will surely do well. The resources you have used for
the preparation of this exam are good enough to help you pass the
exam. Wish you all the best for the exam!!

Thanks,
Martin

Martin Walker 07-28-2003 05:55 AM

Re: taking on 70-229