Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Has anybody noticed... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42685-re-has-anybody-noticed.html)

Kristopher Johnson 07-18-2003 03:20 PM

Re: Has anybody noticed...

That's because there are really only a few questions that are relevant to
this forum:

- How can MCSD certification help me get a job?
- How should I study for the 70-300 exam?
- How should I study for the 70-305 exam?
- How should I study for the 70-306 exam?
- (etc.)

Shanmuga Raja 07-20-2003 03:57 PM

Re: Has anybody noticed...

he..he..
How can i study for 70-016 exam? need help!

news:9fURa.79449$sY2.35848@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.n et...