Velocity Reviews

-   -   Feedback about my fox? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t426700-feedback-about-my-fox.html)

Petri Lopia 06-14-2006 12:51 PM

Feedback about my fox?

Hi,

I would like to get feedback about this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593

It's photo about Red Fox so if you are not intersted about nature
photo no need to look it =)

--
Petri Lopia :: petri.REMOVElopia@iki.fi.invalid
StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.

Bill K 06-14-2006 12:58 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

--
It's a good photo. I like how you used the depth of field
Bill in Lake Charles

Michael J. Astrauskas 06-14-2006 02:59 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

Petri Lopia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get feedback about this photo:
> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593
>
> It's photo about Red Fox so if you are not intersted about nature
> photo no need to look it =)

The depth of field is a great effect, and the picture really coveys to
me that it's just past dawn (whether or not that's true). However,
overall the photo is a little dim in my opinion.

--
- Michael J. Astrauskas

fc42 06-14-2006 05:24 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

"Petri Lopia" <petri.lopia@EISPAMMIA_kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote in message
news:slrne901iv.9v8.petri.lopia@localhost.localdom ain...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get feedback about this photo:
> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593
>
> It's photo about Red Fox so if you are not intersted about nature
> photo no need to look it =)
>
> --
> Petri Lopia :: petri.REMOVElopia@iki.fi.invalid
> StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.
> http://www.petrilopia.net/
> http://www.pbase.com/whig/

Very nice photo - the depth of field makes the eyes very dramatic. I like
the fact that it is a little dark - it gives the impression that it was
taken deep in the woods.
--
fc42
Just a hitchhiker on the Information Superhighway.

Petri Lopia 06-14-2006 06:12 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

On 2006-06-14, fc42 <notme@notreally.com> wrote:
>> I would like to get feedback about this photo:
>> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593

> Very nice photo - the depth of field makes the eyes very dramatic. I like
> the fact that it is a little dark - it gives the impression that it was
> taken deep in the woods.

Thank you =)
I like that it is little dark too cos that fox was hiding behind
that tree and looking me and that little darknes makes it look
better.

Andrew MacPherson 06-14-2006 08:28 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

notme@notreally.com (fc42) wrote:

> I like the fact that it is a little dark

I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...

http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614

"What are you looking at?" :-) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
composition, but the expression says it all.

Andrew McP

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) 06-14-2006 09:58 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

On 14 Jun 2006 12:51:43 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Petri Lopia
<petri.lopia@EISPAMMIA_kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to get feedback about this photo:
>http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
--
Ed Ruf (Usenet2@EdwardG.Ruf.com)

Scott W 06-14-2006 10:11 PM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> notme@notreally.com (fc42) wrote:
>
> > I like the fact that it is a little dark

> I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...
>
> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
>
> "What are you looking at?" :-) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
> composition, but the expression says it all.
>
> Andrew McP

The fox photo is very good, as others have said a bit dim.
But your lightning photos are fantastic.

Scott

Petri Lopia 06-15-2006 05:16 AM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

On 2006-06-14, Andrew MacPherson <andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...
>
> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
>
> "What are you looking at?" :-) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
> composition, but the expression says it all.

Thank you =) That is one of my favourite photos too =)
If my fox photo is called "hidden?" then I maybe could call that photo
"What are you looking at?" cos that sounds perfect for that.

Petri Lopia 06-15-2006 05:21 AM

Re: Feedback about my fox?

On 2006-06-14, Scott W <biphoto@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
>>
>> "What are you looking at?" :-) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
>> composition, but the expression says it all.
>>
>> Andrew McP

> The fox photo is very good, as others have said a bit dim.
> But your lightning photos are fantastic.

Thank you =)
My camera is always ready for lightnings... if I hear thunder
or see lightnings I'm out with my camera.

Lightnings:
http://www.pbase.com/whig/lightnings
and
http://www.petrilopia.net/testgal/