Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't Connect to EasyShare (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t426588-cant-connect-to-easyshare.html)

Boris 06-09-2006 02:43 PM

Can't Connect to EasyShare

I've never been able to send pictures with Kodak's EasyShare
application. I always get
Unable to connect to the Kodak email server
Please make sure you are connected to the internet
If you are connected to the internet, the Kodak email server may be
busy

Also, I can't find where to check my Kodak email settings. If I
remember from some time ago, it's not available in the application once
installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
edit.

Help.

Boris 06-09-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Can't Connect to EasyShare

Boris wrote:
> I've never been able to send pictures with Kodak's EasyShare
> application. I always get
> Unable to connect to the Kodak email server
> Please make sure you are connected to the internet
> If you are connected to the internet, the Kodak email server may be
> busy
>
> Also, I can't find where to check my Kodak email settings. If I
> remember from some time ago, it's not available in the application once
> installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
> edit.
>
> Help.

I did a repair install, and mail was sent. But, like when I used it a
while ago, I just don't get the email with picture that I sent to
myself. If I remember correctly, the problem was that the Kodak email
server was always very busy, and it could take hours to get an email.

Boris 06-09-2006 03:25 PM

Boris wrote:
> Boris wrote:
> > I've never been able to send pictures with Kodak's EasyShare
> > application. I always get
> > Unable to connect to the Kodak email server
> > Please make sure you are connected to the internet
> > If you are connected to the internet, the Kodak email server may be
> > busy
> >
> > Also, I can't find where to check my Kodak email settings. If I
> > remember from some time ago, it's not available in the application once
> > installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
> > edit.
> >
> > Help.

> I did a repair install, and mail was sent. But, like when I used it a
> while ago, I just don't get the email with picture that I sent to
> myself. If I remember correctly, the problem was that the Kodak email
> server was always very busy, and it could take hours to get an email.

It just arrived. I guess not too long. 30 mins.