Velocity Reviews

-   -   please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42636-please-help-me-in-finding-the-lastest-the-exam-objectives-for-sql-server-2000-a.html)

fawad 07-11-2003 12:40 PM

please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

i have visisted the microsoft cite again and again ,i
went on the following
address "www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices"
which is listed in the book of mcse,but there i hardly
found any related material.
please send me the Exam objectives of the SQL SERVER
DESIGNING . and SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION courses by mail
if any one has it ,or send me the appropriate web address
to find the lastest exam objectives for the MCDBA exam.
thanks

John S 07-11-2003 03:43 PM

Re: please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000

Try www.sun.com.