Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sanyo HD1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t426005-sanyo-hd1.html)

Zen Cohen 05-31-2006 05:20 AM

Sanyo HD1

I bought this new HD camcorder recently. I'm happy with the movies and
stills it takes outside in good light but indoor video is pretty bad. Is
this inherent to this model or is there anything I can do to improve
quality? Feel free to suggest the obvious as I'm pretty much a newbie.

Also, I'm considering returning it and seeing what other small HD camcorders
come out in the next year or so. Any that might be worth looking into?

Any other thoughts on this model?

TIA.