Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need a camera with specific features: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t425824-need-a-camera-with-specific-features.html)

Gary Smiley 05-22-2006 12:58 AM

Need a camera with specific features:

Hi -
I need a digital camera that has 5-7 megapixels, at least 4x optical zoom,
runs on AA batteries, and can double as a webcam, fit in my pocket, and
costs under $400. Dos anyone know of a camera that fits the bill? Am I
asking for too much?
Thanks in advance.
- Gary

Rudy Benner 05-22-2006 01:31 AM

Re: Need a camera with specific features:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp