Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: What are the best practices for learning .net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42552-re-what-are-the-best-practices-for-learning-net.html)

Jeff 06-30-2003 05:59 AM

Re: What are the best practices for learning .net

Dude, you don't need to know anything about OO to pass the MCSD exams.

Kline Sphere 06-30-2003 10:13 AM

Re: What are the best practices for learning .net

>Dude, you don't need to know anything about OO to pass the MCSD exams.

True, but you do need to understand object oriented techniques in
order to take advantage of the capabilities of the dot net languages.

You will certainly need to understand OO in the real world.

So, it's quite surprising that object oriented techniques are hardly
covered on the exams.