Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kodak V550 with previous-gen Printer Dock (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t425498-kodak-v550-with-previous-gen-printer-dock.html)

Cardamon Dave 05-07-2006 01:57 PM

Kodak V550 with previous-gen Printer Dock

My Kodak printer dock plus works fine with a Kodak DX7630 camera. When
I bought a Kodak V550 camera, I needed to add the D22 adapter to fit
the new camera's smaller connection port. But when I place the camera
in the adapter on the printer dock, the V550's screen says
"Initializing, please wait." Then the camera just shuts off.

Any thoughts why the printer dock and new adapter won't communicate
with the V550?

Thanks.

-CD