Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Which Edition of the .Net Platform is MCSD Test Now Focused on? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t42532-re-which-edition-of-the-net-platform-is-mcsd-test-now-focused-on.html)

Valued User 06-28-2003 06:18 PM

Re: Which Edition of the .Net Platform is MCSD Test Now Focused on?

The exams don't test you specifically on the language. From the exams I
took (which were after 1.1 came out) I can tell you that it doesn't
matter which version of .NET you studied (I studied 1.0) because you
would be able to answer the questions the same way if you knew the material.