Velocity Reviews

-   -   To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t424975-to-rpd-regulars-and-friends-a-request.html)

MarkČ 04-28-2006 07:08 AM

To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

This is simply a request/invitation for
familiar folks to post links to their image sites
in one place (this thread).

-Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other photo
posting service,
I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
self-portrait
collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
faceless names
we see here so often.

So... Any takers?
They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
Come on now and...Post that URL!
:)

Here's mine...such as it is...
http://www.pbase.com/markuson

Your turn~!
;)

David J. Littleboy 04-28-2006 07:44 AM

Re: To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
> This is simply a request/invitation for
> familiar folks to post links to their image sites
> in one place (this thread).

http://www.pbase.com/davidjl

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Pete D 04-28-2006 08:02 AM

Re: To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

Here ya go, fill ya boots.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/pr...=images&id=190

Derek Fountain 04-28-2006 08:03 AM

http://www.derekfountain.org/photos.php

Pete D 04-28-2006 08:33 AM

"Derek Fountain" <nomail@hursley.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:4451cc91$0$15331$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readf reenews.net...
>> Your turn~!

> http://www.derekfountain.org/photos.php

My family live all around where your Perth shots are, nice.

Mardon 04-28-2006 11:15 AM

Re: To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

> This is simply a request/invitation for
> familiar folks to post links to their image sites
> in one place (this thread).

http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

> Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation,
> which was a self-portrait collection. It was
> helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
> faceless names we see here so often.

A.B.P.O. still has a Self Portrait Gallery (aka "Rogues Gallery")
The gallery is here: http://www.abpo.net/rg.html
My image is here: http://www.envisagement.com/abpo/rg_images.php?
image=115

John Bean 04-28-2006 11:39 AM

Re: To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest
even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
>Come on now and...Post that URL!

Ok:

http://waterfoot.smugmug.com/

--
John Bean

Jim Townsend 04-28-2006 12:48 PM

MarkČ wrote:

> Here's mine...such as it is...
> http://www.pbase.com/markuson
>
> Your turn~!

http://www.pbase.com/jim_townsend

It's a bit of a hodge-podge, but they're my shots :-)

Jim Townsend 04-28-2006 12:55 PM

Mardon wrote:

> "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>
>> This is simply a request/invitation for
>> familiar folks to post links to their image sites
>> in one place (this thread).

> http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
> Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

I like your snowmobile action shots :-)

Raphael Bustin 04-28-2006 01:27 PM

Re: To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even
number here)@cox..net> wrote:

>This is simply a request/invitation for
>familiar folks to post links to their image sites
>in one place (this thread).

www.terrapinphoto.com

rafe b