Velocity Reviews

-   -   router and usb adapter question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4235-router-and-usb-adapter-question.html)

=?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?= 08-22-2004 06:05 AM

router and usb adapter question

I have MN-700 wireless router, and one other brand's usb adapter.
I can see the wireless connection and am be able to connect it. My question
is I am not be able to browse any web sites, and the ip address on the
wireless one is kind of weird(properly not working one). How to make it right
ip addresson the wireless adapter? Thanks!

Jack 08-23-2004 01:46 AM

Re: router and usb adapter question

Hi.

Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html