Velocity Reviews

-   -   Should I use shutter-priority or appurature-priority? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t422720-should-i-use-shutter-priority-or-appurature-priority.html)

Confused 02-21-2006 05:38 AM

Should I use shutter-priority or appurature-priority?

Answer:

Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.

Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

BJ in Texas 02-21-2006 02:15 PM

Re: Should I use shutter-priority or appurature-priority?

Confused <somebody@someplace.somenet> wrote:
|| Answer:
|| Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired
|| effect.
|| Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Life is sexually transmitted.

Helen 02-21-2006 08:52 PM

" Confused" <somebody@someplace.somenet> wrote in message
> Answer:
>
> Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.

What, pray, is an appurature?

Confused 02-22-2006 09:39 AM

"Helen" <gormless@gormless.co.uk> wrote:

> > Answer:
> >
> > Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.
> >

> What, pray, is an appurature?

I assumed ASAAR misspelt the hole that lets in the light... heh

Jeff

Neil Ellwood 02-22-2006 09:48 AM

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:52:27 +0000, Helen wrote:

> " Confused" <somebody@someplace.somenet> wrote in message
>> Answer:
>>
>> Yes! Unless another mode is more appropriate for the desired effect.
>>

> What, pray, is an appurature?

It is where you put your hands together in a gap.
--
Neil
Delete l to reply