Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dummy Needs Help with MyAlbum (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t421803-dummy-needs-help-with-myalbum.html)

Phil R 01-19-2006 10:03 PM

Dummy Needs Help with MyAlbum

I installed the program and start the viewer application.

I open the downloaded sample album, the one with six pictures.

I click on a picture to view it. I see the picture.

Problem 1. I want to look at the next picture. But I can't.
The next picture and previous picture arrow boxes are grayed
out. I can't figure how to get to the next picture. Something
tells me this should be easy to do.

Problem 2. I want to go back to the viewer to pick another
picture to view. I can't figure out how to get back to the
album. The only key that seems to do anything is escape, and
that closes the program. I have to restart it. Isn't there a
simple way to do this?

Onno Voors 01-22-2006 01:39 PM

Re: Dummy Needs Help with MyAlbum

Phil R <r@bar.com> wrote in news:Xns97508F14A5583Rbarcom@216.196.97.136:

> I installed the program and start the viewer application.
>
> I open the downloaded sample album, the one with six pictures.
>
> I click on a picture to view it. I see the picture.
>
> Problem 1. I want to look at the next picture. But I can't.
> The next picture and previous picture arrow boxes are grayed
> out. I can't figure how to get to the next picture. Something
> tells me this should be easy to do.

Use View/Show Slide Show. This will make the arrow boxes active.

> Problem 2. I want to go back to the viewer to pick another
> picture to view. I can't figure out how to get back to the
> album. The only key that seems to do anything is escape, and
> that closes the program.

Funny. When I open a picture from an album in the Album viewer and then
press Esc, it does return to the viewer application.

Btw, I never use the viewer, I use the MyAlbum application. It has a lot
more options.

--
Onno Voors