Velocity Reviews

-   -   xD card problem, any suggestions? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t419220-xd-card-problem-any-suggestions.html)

Walter 10-17-2005 01:29 AM

xD card problem, any suggestions?

I have xD card with a lot of pictures which I really want to get off
the card. Problem is that my camera (Olympus C-7000) shows message to
either power the camera off or format the card, which I don't want to
do cause I would loose all the pictures. I guess the card got corrupted
for some strange reason. Does anyone know any way around it, or anyone
able to extract the data from the camera and restore the pictures (at
least some of them)?
Is this a known problem with these cameras/cards?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Walter.