Velocity Reviews

-   -   Read signal strength of network connetion (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4189-read-signal-strength-of-network-connetion.html)

Jürgen Wagner 08-15-2004 12:20 PM

Read signal strength of network connetion

Hello,

I would like to read the signal strength of a network
connection under windows. It' regardless of which
computer language. I prefer Visual Basic.

I wanted to develop a programm, that give me a
message when a wireless LAN connection is availeable.

Best regards
Jürgen

Pavel A. 08-16-2004 09:58 PM

Re: Read signal strength of network connetion

This is possible with WMI. Please google thru the WMI newsgroups
microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi

microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi

--PA