Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sony DSC-P10 Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t418537-sony-dsc-p10-problem.html)

dan9125@aol.com 09-19-2005 01:40 AM

Sony DSC-P10 Problem

Hi all,
I have a 2 year old Sony P10 5.0 mege pixel camera and ive been
getting a dirt or smudge mark in all my shots in the upper right area
of the picture. Someone told me it might be the sensor inside is dirty
because the lens is clean. Is it possible to clean the sensor on this
camera, has anyone tried it before. I didnt want to open up the camera
and make it worse. Thanks for any input. (I can send you a picture as
an example if it would help.)

Dan9125@aol.com