Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kodak Easyshare question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t418500-kodak-easyshare-question.html)

George Firestone 09-17-2005 02:57 PM

Kodak Easyshare question

If you send digital images from your Kodak DX digital camera using Kodak
Easyshare software does the image arrive as .jpg images or
..kodak[1] images?

Marvin 09-17-2005 03:28 PM

Re: Kodak Easyshare question

George Firestone wrote:
> If you send digital images from your Kodak DX digital camera using Kodak
> Easyshare software does the image arrive as .jpg images or
> .kodak[1] images?

You can find out in moments by e-mailing an image to yourself.

SirRauke 09-17-2005 05:36 PM

Re: Kodak Easyshare question

Yes, the image arrives as a jpg. It will be opened by the default
software for jpg's on the recipients PC.

George Firestone 09-17-2005 06:18 PM

Re: Kodak Easyshare question

Well SirRauke, I have been receiving Kodak Easyshare emails from an amateur
sender and the images arrive with a .kodak[1] extension.
Ever get one?

news:1126978573.365299.36370@g14g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...

Ron Baird 09-19-2005 08:12 PM

Re: Kodak Easyshare question

Greetings George,

I wonder if your friend is sending you KDC files created in a DC120
camera or something else close that era. If not, then possibly he is
sending you files from a newer camera, i.e. RAW files that you are
confusing with others. Tell us more about the files or if you are
willing to share one with us, we can decipher and determine what it is.

I have found that the Irfanview program is great for opening and
reviewing KDC files as well as other formats. Free software and
download.

www.irfanview.com

Talk to you soon, let us know what you find.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company