Velocity Reviews

-   -   Print digital photos online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off. All sizes from 4x6 up to 30x60. Same price for Matte finish and glossy finish (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t418388-print-digital-photos-online-9-cents-per-print-plus-10-off-all-sizes-from-4x6-up-to-30x60-same-price-for-matte-finish-and-glossy-finish.html)

nathan_usny 09-12-2005 07:02 PM

Print digital photos online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off. All sizes from 4x6 up to 30x60. Same price for Matte finish and glossy finish

http://www.pephoto.com/

Click link above to upload photos and place order.

Pephoto is one of the largest photo processing labs in the US and is a
25 year printing leader in photo printing industry.

Best price and high quality.

Thomas T. Veldhouse 09-12-2005 07:16 PM

Re: Print digital photos online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off. All sizes from 4x6 up to 30x60. Same price for Matte finish and glossy finish

nathan_usny <nathan_usny@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Click link above to upload photos and place order.
>
> Pephoto is one of the largest photo processing labs in the US and is a
> 25 year printing leader in photo printing industry.
>
> Best price and high quality.

Reported to Google as a spammer! You have been asked politely to cease
and desist and you were even told where it is appropriate to post these
sorts of messages. Be gone please!

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Robert J Batina 09-12-2005 11:30 PM

Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy71@yahoo.com> spewed:
> Reported to Google as a spammer! You have been asked politely to
> cease and desist and you were even told where it is appropriate to
> post these sorts of messages. Be gone please!

I'm not sure why Google is going to care... but fwiw, I appreciated the
post because I hadn't heard of this company before. I've been using
XPPhoto.com for a while now - but I might give these guys a shot. Cheap
cheap cheap.

--
Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com