Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mirror Lens Photos (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t417646-mirror-lens-photos.html)

Charles 08-13-2005 09:58 PM

Mirror Lens Photos

I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.

They are posted in alt.binaries.test

comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
off topic.

PanHandler 08-13-2005 10:13 PM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

"Charles" <ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote in message
>I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
> with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.
>
> They are posted in alt.binaries.test
>
> comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
> off topic.

How 'bout posting them without the yenc code so those of us without a
decoder can view them. A smaller file size would be nice also :-)

Charles 08-13-2005 10:19 PM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:13:48 -0500, "PanHandler"
<panhandler@emptyhat.net> wrote:

>"Charles" <ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote in message
>news:i4rsf1dki712q3cindtlnopp6qkldble4n@4ax.com.. .
>>I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
>> with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.
>>
>> They are posted in alt.binaries.test
>>
>> comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
>> off topic.

>How 'bout posting them without the yenc code so those of us without a
>decoder can view them. A smaller file size would be nice also :-)

I forget how to do multipart messages with agent. I tried just
posting them, they bounced because they were too big.

I didn't reduce them because some people asked to see full rez shots.

Dirty Harry 08-14-2005 09:12 PM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

I can't seem to find them :-S

Charles 08-15-2005 12:25 AM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:12:12 GMT, "Dirty Harry" <nopsam@nojust.com>
wrote:

>I can't seem to find them :-S

I can post theme somewhere else if you want, or email them. My
address is easier than yours to despam. send me a note ifyou want.

Dirty Harry 08-15-2005 05:55 AM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

Here are the shots, the ones titled mirror are from the mirror and the other
one is from a sigma 70-300 APO.
www.harryphotos.com/lens

David Harmon 08-15-2005 02:39 PM

Re: Mirror Lens Photos

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:19:05 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Charles
<ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote,
>I forget how to do multipart messages with agent. I tried just
>posting them, they bounced because they were too big.

Group -> Properties -> Send Files -> Override default settings
-> Send Large Messages as multiple messages