Velocity Reviews

-   -   Manuals for Obsolete Sony Equip? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t415283-manuals-for-obsolete-sony-equip.html)

galt_57@hotmail.com 05-17-2005 01:12 AM

Manuals for Obsolete Sony Equip?

I have a DXC-151A and XC-117 video cameras and no information on them
at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?

Thanks!

Mr. Mark 05-17-2005 01:23 AM

Re: Manuals for Obsolete Sony Equip?

> I have a DXC-151A and XC-117 video cameras and no information on them
> at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?

http://www.sony.com is the first place I'd look. It's where I found the
manual for my Sony F717.

--
Mark

Photos, Ideas & Opinions
http://www.marklauter.com

Joseph Meehan 05-17-2005 01:33 AM

galt_57@hotmail.com wrote:
>I have a DXC-151A and XC-117 video cameras and no information on them
> at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?
>
> Thanks!

If you don't find it on the Sony site, and you should; I suggest:

http://www.craigcamera.com/

I have known him for years. He has manuals for almost anything
photographic.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit