Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Supplier (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t414639-web-supplier.html)

Lester Wareham 04-30-2005 11:37 AM

Web Supplier

Has anyone had dealings with the UK web supplier warehouseexpress
http://www.warehouseexpress.com/inde.../brackets.html

They have lots of forign supplies stuff I can't seem to ge locally like Kirk
and sensor cleaning materials etc.

Thanks

Lester

ian lincoln 04-30-2005 04:10 PM

Re: Web Supplier

"Lester Wareham" <nospam@please.co.uk> wrote in message
> Has anyone had dealings with the UK web supplier warehouseexpress
> http://www.warehouseexpress.com/inde.../brackets.html
>
> They have lots of forign supplies stuff I can't seem to ge locally like
> Kirk and sensor cleaning materials etc.

I bought a laptop from them. Very good service.

John 04-30-2005 06:29 PM

Re: Web Supplier

I bought a lens from them a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered next
day with no problems.

John