Velocity Reviews

-   -   Oly 8080 $499 at Fry's today (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t414284-oly-8080-499-at-frys-today.html)

Mike Jacoubowsky 04-19-2005 09:24 PM

Oly 8080 $499 at Fry's today

One-day sale, one per customer, $499 for the Olympus 8080 at Frys. Dang, I'd
be there if only it had a higher ISO with low noise. Probably a 20D or 350XT
in my future. But geez, $499 for that camera... makes you wonder what might
be coming out soon?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

True211 04-20-2005 04:57 AM

Re: Oly 8080 $499 at Fry's today

"Mike Jacoubowsky" <MikeJ@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message
news:AGe9e.3376$J12.3158@newssvr14.news.prodigy.co m...
> One-day sale, one per customer, $499 for the Olympus 8080 at Frys. Dang,

I'd
> be there if only it had a higher ISO with low noise. Probably a 20D or

350XT
> in my future. But geez, $499 for that camera... makes you wonder what

might
> be coming out soon?
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycles