Velocity Reviews

-   -   Panasonic Lumix FX7 any good? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t414145-panasonic-lumix-fx7-any-good.html)

Newbie 04-15-2005 02:49 PM

Panasonic Lumix FX7 any good?

I'm shopping for an ultra-compact digicam. Any of you have experience
with the Lumix FX7? I like the Image stabilization feature. Does
anyone know if there are any cameras in the $350 price range that has
this feature? It seems this is the only one.

David Chien 04-15-2005 05:45 PM

Re: Panasonic Lumix FX7 any good?

Newbie wrote:

> I'm shopping for an ultra-compact digicam. Any of you have experience
> with the Lumix FX7? I like the Image stabilization feature. Does
> anyone know if there are any cameras in the $350 price range that has
> this feature? It seems this is the only one.

it's fine. Was the #1 seller in Japan for many months after release,
image quality is pretty good (except at ISO 400 - noisy, naturally), and
everything works well - except, short battery life and no built-in
speaker to listen to the movies you've recorded.

more chat at www.dpreview.com -> forums

---