Velocity Reviews

-   -   MS Digital Image Pro 9 missing cursor location info (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t414110-ms-digital-image-pro-9-missing-cursor-location-info.html)

Danny 04-14-2005 11:34 AM

MS Digital Image Pro 9 missing cursor location info

I recently purchased DIP9 from NothingButSoftware.Com and was surprised
when I cropped or selected a portion of an image that the
cropped/selection size, cursor location, etc pixel information was not
located on the Status Bar like it is for Microsoft Photo Editor. I was
disappointed to see that DIP9 doesn't support pixels as a unit of
measure for its ruler also. This feature is invaluable for me when
cropping photos so that I can maintain a 4:3 ratio.

I believe I have checked all the options, and made sure all the view
options were selected, but still no cursor location and selection size
information in the status bar of DIP9.

Is there something I've missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Danny
hokiewolf@hotmail.com