Velocity Reviews

-   -   not dust marks - water marks! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t414107-not-dust-marks-water-marks.html)

pshaw@emmet.com 04-14-2005 05:53 AM

not dust marks - water marks!

i posted about a question about some round marks i found on a pix from
my canon 20d after i used the 'dust-catcher' image from the napp
article in photoshop user.

i found the problem! the marks were indeed water marks on the sensor
-using visible dust folks cleaning kit (www.visibledust.com) i got
them all off ... the kits seem expensive but i read that someone who
actually visited their office says you can see that their brushes are
better than regular make up brushes ...in any case 1)it worked 2)its
about the same price as a cleaning at my professional shop and 3) i
can now do it on my own ...and the folks at visible dust couldn't have
been nicer - walked me through everything over the phone - nfi - just
a happy user ..... steve