Velocity Reviews

-   -   which one is better, sandisk or lexar? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t413231-which-one-is-better-sandisk-or-lexar.html)

Pizzalover 03-22-2005 06:04 AM

which one is better, sandisk or lexar?

I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

Jan Nademlejnsky 03-22-2005 06:16 AM

Re: which one is better, sandisk or lexar?

What ever is cheaper. There is no difference, unless you are shooting
consecutive series of pictures. In that case you would go after the fastest
transfer rate. Normally I doubt that you would see any difference except in
your wallet. I am always buying the cheapest possible and always on the
eBay. Never regret it.

Jan

news:1111471454.884573.198040@l41g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...

Randall Ainsworth 03-22-2005 02:27 PM

Re: which one is better, sandisk or lexar?

In article <1111471454.884573.198040@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>,
Pizzalover <grahame.wang@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
> sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

I use Lexar exclusively and have never had a problem.

be_pissed 03-22-2005 10:26 PM

Re: which one is better, sandisk or lexar?

I agree with Jan... I've always bought the cheapest without any problems..

frankie 03-23-2005 10:47 PM

Re: which one is better, sandisk or lexar?

"Pizzalover" <grahame.wang@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1111471454.884573.198040@l41g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
>I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
> sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

Wouldn't bother with either! Tested Lexar 80x when I got my D70 & camera
just can't write that fast - v happy with my 2 Sandisk Ultra II 512's. (but
maybe your camera's a faster writer...)