Velocity Reviews

-   -   Software to create contact sheet (With no spaces between photos) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t412087-software-to-create-contact-sheet-with-no-spaces-between-photos.html)

Chortler 02-16-2005 02:38 PM

Software to create contact sheet (With no spaces between photos)

Very simply, I'm looking for some software (windows) that will create
a contact sheet, with no spaces between photos (ie: a mosaic)
The software must be able to save the image as a file, so I can get it
printed.

YoYo 02-17-2005 11:44 AM

Re: Software to create contact sheet (With no spaces between photos)

Corel Draw will do this,

news:576e688.0502160638.184d0c81@posting.google.co m...

Arthur Small 02-17-2005 12:04 PM

Re: Software to create contact sheet (With no spaces between photos)

QImage

MitchAlsup@aol.com 02-17-2005 05:02 PM

Re: Software to create contact sheet (With no spaces between photos)

I can do this kind of stuff in CorelDraw.

Mitch

Frank ess 02-17-2005 05:37 PM

MitchAlsup@aol.com wrote:
> I can do this kind of stuff in CorelDraw.
>
> Mitch

Picasa does something like this in its Picture Grid "Collage" function.

--
Frank ess