Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nikon D70 picture review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t410987-nikon-d70-picture-review.html)

02-04-2005 02:51 AM

Nikon D70 picture review

When taking pictures with my Nikon D70 when I first got it right after
taking a picture it would display full screen on the LCD display for review.
Now, after using the camera for a while when taking a picture it only
displays a small picture in the corner of the LCD. Is there a setting some
where that would bring back so it fills the entire LCD screen?

Pete D 02-04-2005 04:43 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

RTFM!

Deek Unter 02-04-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

In article <54DMd.146985$K7.80004@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
"Pete D" <no@email.com> wrote:

> RTFM!

That Should have been, RYFM :-)

02-04-2005 06:54 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

I did read the ****ing manual...it's right here in front of me and I can't
find it!!!

Acronym bitch!

> RTFM!
>
> <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
>> When taking pictures with my Nikon D70 when I first got it right after
>> taking a picture it would display full screen on the LCD display for
>> review.
>> Now, after using the camera for a while when taking a picture it only
>> displays a small picture in the corner of the LCD. Is there a setting
>> some
>> where that would bring back so it fills the entire LCD screen?

02-04-2005 06:54 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

Read your
Read the

what's the difference. He got his point across.

Pete D 02-04-2005 06:56 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

"Deek Unter" <Sasperilla@com/com.com> wrote in message
> In article <54DMd.146985$K7.80004@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> "Pete D" <no@email.com> wrote:
>
>> RTFM!

> That Should have been, RYFM :-)

"THE", "YOUR", Any F..... MANUAL, it's not hard, it is in multiple view
rather than single view.

Pete D 02-04-2005 07:34 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

By the sound of it it is in multiple review mode rather than single review
mode.

Rainy 02-04-2005 08:11 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

On the back of your camera to the left of your viewing screen click on the
top arrow pointing to the right, that will bring up your pictures on the
viewing screen. Now click on the Iso button a few times. This should bring
up 3 choices to view the pictures, one picture, four pictures or nine
pictures. Leave it at one. Now go back to take a few pictures and see if
that works.

Good luck

Christopher Pollard 02-04-2005 08:13 AM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:51:32 -0500, <xman@thedripper.com> wrote:

> Is there a setting some
>where that would bring back so it fills the entire LCD screen?

Yes. one of the buttons to the left of the screen IIRC.

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

Ed Ruf 02-04-2005 12:14 PM

Re: Nikon D70 picture review

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 01:54:17 -0500, in rec.photo.digital
<xman@theripper.com> wrote:

>I did read the ****ing manual...it's right here in front of me and I can't
>find it!!!

First, take a chill pill. Second in general you should find the pdf copy of
the manual much more easy to use than the printed copy. Next learn to the
table of contents and index to help you find relevant sections to search.
In this the "more About Playback" section is the relevant one, specifically
the tables shown on p.115 and even better on p.118.

It is the ISO/Thumbnail button on the left. The shaded matrix pattern is in
reference to thumbnails.
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at