Velocity Reviews

-   -   use of old compact flash cards in an MP3 player (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t409405-use-of-old-compact-flash-cards-in-an-mp3-player.html)

Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark) 12-28-2004 03:20 AM

use of old compact flash cards in an MP3 player

Hi
Only slightly off topic: I would like to use my
older smaller compact flash cards from my camera
in an mp3 player, an ultra small player that is about
the size of a business card (only thicker).
I have one that uses SD cards, but I have a number
of 512 and 1 gig cards I could use (I'm buying 2 and
4 gig cards now). Does anyone know of mp3 players
that take compact flash cards (at least type I and
hopefully type II too) that you can interchange?

Roger

Rudy Benner 12-28-2004 03:54 AM

Re: use of old compact flash cards in an MP3 player

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" <username@qwest.net> wrote in
message news:41D0D11A.1020102@qwest.net...
> Hi
> Only slightly off topic: I would like to use my
> older smaller compact flash cards from my camera
> in an mp3 player, an ultra small player that is about
> the size of a business card (only thicker).
> I have one that uses SD cards, but I have a number
> of 512 and 1 gig cards I could use (I'm buying 2 and
> 4 gig cards now). Does anyone know of mp3 players
> that take compact flash cards (at least type I and
> hopefully type II too) that you can interchange?
>
> Roger

A pair of scissors will make the necessary adjustments.

[BnH] 12-28-2004 04:26 AM

Re: use of old compact flash cards in an MP3 player

afaik only creative muvo2 that can be used with CF

Gadgets 12-28-2004 07:41 AM

Re: use of old compact flash cards in an MP3 player

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=iriver+CF+MP3

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
PC-Video-Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
MS Wireless Intellimouse $89