Re: Any experience with Leica Digilux and Panasonic Lumix DMX-LC5
Well it's been a couple years now.. and the D1 and LC5 have proven
themselves to be absolutely phenomenal cameras. It's become apparent
during the time that has past that:
1) These cameras were engineered to come as close as possible to 35mm
print quality... not screen quality
2) People reviewed these cameras ... without even trying to print a
photo (what a shame)
3) People that printed photos from these were wildly ecstatic with the
4) There are a lot of settings and flexible capabilities that can
control the results. Everything from variable EV to variable Flash.
Ya gotta know how to use the things.
5) Very few cameras today come close to the quality of these
misunderstood marvels. And they've retained a lot of value. If you
can find one of these... buy it!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.